Hi, you know the rules.
Click on the icon on the top left to navigate.
Portfolio
Hi, I'm Claudia.
I ♥ PINK alot(:
I love people i can trust.
I want to go very far in life.
Trying to pass every obstacle there is.
I want to LOVE,LIVE,LAUGH.
This blogskin is proudly presented to you by Anna May with the graphics from The Fading
Night with a background made by Geng Hao.
Monday, August 17 @ 8:46 PM
THANKS RACHEL, YOU'RE A LIFESAVER;D
I think my math test was easy peasy. Its possible to get full marks, i think I think today was horrid, guess why? After school, we were planning to go ashley leow's house, but apparently upon entering , her mum said. NO. So we ask A.L. whether pukka is open, she stood faraway and said YES. But when we went there apparently this guy who made us w8 10 mins, said. Sorry ,we're closed for 3 months. ???!!! Then we walked all the way down going to tianwei's house. We were desperately finding sylvia and sulin who went to find tian wei. Apparently alll of them did not pick up their phone. We thought something happened to them. Instead of us treating tianwei, tianwei treated us to fried rice,. chocs and drinks. how horrible is that. Sighs.
Debbie get well soon. Clean your hands before you eat! Claudia, im still dreaming. My link is http://www.boldyetbeautiful.xanga.com I'll call you pro.