Hi, you know the rules.
Click on the icon on the top left to navigate.
Portfolio
Hi, I'm Claudia.
I ♥ PINK alot(:
I love people i can trust.
I want to go very far in life.
Trying to pass every obstacle there is.
I want to LOVE,LIVE,LAUGH.
This blogskin is proudly presented to you by Anna May with the graphics from The Fading
Night with a background made by Geng Hao.
Thursday, August 6 @ 8:02 PM
Oh Gosh, I did really really badly for one of my geog test. I didnt cry. I jsut have to WORK HARDER. ;DDDDD I was camwhorring with michelle today. Then vivien ,hannah and sulin joined in. VALENCIA , YOU NEVER CAMWHORRE WITH US. She thought we were retarded. Actually yes, we took over 2o pics. Mostly michelle and me. HAHAHAHA. I took the bus with valencia and forced her to eat mcdonalds. I have to get a diet. Im fat.I'm not bulimic or anorexic. Not and never will. Yay, tomorrow is nd celebration. I bought the pl lite shirt, and realise it was enormous so im gonna wear something red or white tomorrow;D And camwhore again.;D Claudia, I'm gonna study geography!