Hi, you know the rules.
Click on the icon on the top left to navigate.
Portfolio
Hi, I'm Claudia.
I ♥ PINK alot(:
I love people i can trust.
I want to go very far in life.
Trying to pass every obstacle there is.
I want to LOVE,LIVE,LAUGH.
This blogskin is proudly presented to you by Anna May with the graphics from The Fading
Night with a background made by Geng Hao.
Friday, August 7 @ 3:20 PM
I wish i didnt leave. Sometimes i regret and sometimes i dont. I miss the fun times. Wherew we laugh giggle, shout. And i love the times we get scolded for it. I don't know why. I'm glad i left. Sometimes i regret and sometimes i dont. I like it when we laugh and talk. But sometimes it gets personal. Coz sometimes it hurts. I'm contradiciting myself. I want to put myself into a delusion. Is there such a thing. Claudia, I want to have a happy ever after.