Hi, you know the rules.
Click on the icon on the top left to navigate.
Portfolio
Hi, I'm Claudia.
I ♥ PINK alot(:
I love people i can trust.
I want to go very far in life.
Trying to pass every obstacle there is.
I want to LOVE,LIVE,LAUGH.
This blogskin is proudly presented to you by Anna May with the graphics from The Fading
Night with a background made by Geng Hao.
Tuesday, August 25 @ 2:54 PM
I didn't go school today, I had a reason and a MC to prove it;D I wanted to come but realise i was too tired to attend so i slept till 9. I had a slight lecture , maybe not slight. i don't know any of my results except for one. I'm not telling though. I'll announced on my blog once i know EVERYTHING. I might be going to Clubmed , not sure yet. I'm gonna have to cancel some plans. I don't know why but I feel so motivated suddenly. To study. Is it because of compeition? I don't know. I won't fail any subjects coz I will pass everything. Try to think positive, and life is much easier. My mum bought me a wallet to use in school. She did a 3g call with me just to buy the wallet. If you guys have seen my long pink wallet , well the school wallet i'm gonna use is just half the size of that and lighter pink. My mum said 'EVERYTHING ALSO PINK' I can't help it. My room is pink, so is my sofa, bed , handphone , wallet and manymore. HEHE. Should i get and iphone? Comments please. I want to know is it bad or good. Actually i want it because of the games. ;D I'm still a kid. I want to stay a kid. Claudia, I studied for geography and litereature, and i'm pleased with myself