Hi, you know the rules.
Click on the icon on the top left to navigate.
Portfolio
Hi, I'm Claudia.
I ♥ PINK alot(:
I love people i can trust.
I want to go very far in life.
Trying to pass every obstacle there is.
I want to LOVE,LIVE,LAUGH.
This blogskin is proudly presented to you by Anna May with the graphics from The Fading
Night with a background made by Geng Hao.
Saturday, August 22 @ 10:55 PM
Happy Birthday Clare! I had tons of fun today. I went Sentosa with Vii ,Nat and Clare. We sort of surprised her with birthday donuts, LOLS. wWe sat the luge once then went to the beach and play. I got sunburnt the most ,even though i was the one always in the shade. Thats stupid. We met leyun after that, and we played luge again. I hate the sskyride. i was screaming my lungs out. There were these two workers working in the luge thing we kept meeting. They kept disturbing us, saying , 'where did all the donuts go? ' or ' I'm confiscating your volleyball.' Vii heard some other guy saying to one of those guys, 'eh , too young la , too young la' And then we were like ' What?' After that we went to Vivo City, met wj and jy, apparently. They were shopping together, how nice of her. Mood change. Okay then we went diva. I bought clare and OMG necklace and guess what happened b4 that. Clare: Eh! the OMG necklace! me: Ok, lets get it. After a while, I said: Eh i dont think i'lll get the necklace. Clare thought i did not want to buy it for her but buy it for myself instead. And then when i passed it to her, then she realised. We bought ribboned head bands i bought pink she bought black. clare came to my house for a while. We played and then she went back around 10. and now i'm off to bed, Claudia, think la think