Hi, you know the rules.
Click on the icon on the top left to navigate.
Portfolio
Hi, I'm Claudia.
I ♥ PINK alot(:
I love people i can trust.
I want to go very far in life.
Trying to pass every obstacle there is.
I want to LOVE,LIVE,LAUGH.
This blogskin is proudly presented to you by Anna May with the graphics from The Fading
Night with a background made by Geng Hao.
Distractions
Saturday, August 29 @ 9:48 PM
I am a distracted girl. I was suppose to be doing my home work but I was talking to Jeremy then Clare. And when i hung up, I went to visit blogs. I hate doing english homework. Especially ESSAYS. I'd rather do ten stacks of math. I like math , got a prob? I'm not a nerd. I just study hard enough. I don't slack, coz i know study is impt. so don't slack, just do your study, enough. Sighs. Everyone's changing. Can't you be the friend i know? I feel lost. as if I don't really know you anymore. But the fact is, you're one of the Closest to me. I'll try my best. I'm not giving up. Never will I. Gahh, The holidays are coming up and i ahve to study for EOYS. Which is in like 3 weeks time. Siao. Give me your blessings that i will have great results. Good luck ppl;D Claudia, are you still there in your heart?