Hi, you know the rules.
Click on the icon on the top left to navigate.
Portfolio
Hi, I'm Claudia.
I ♥ PINK alot(:
I love people i can trust.
I want to go very far in life.
Trying to pass every obstacle there is.
I want to LOVE,LIVE,LAUGH.
This blogskin is proudly presented to you by Anna May with the graphics from The Fading
Night with a background made by Geng Hao.
Monday, July 13 @ 9:47 PM
We had home econs today;DDDDD I baked cupcakes while debbie did the scones. I like the satisfaction you get from successfully baking cupcakes. it makes me feel happy. I want to do it again!!!! After that it was boring lessons. and more boring lessons. I had to do really weird english homework. Have not done chinese homework. Oh Man . I have lit work. I just done it. I'm afraid of you You scare me, please please stop now This is frightening. Claudia, my pencil poked me