I'm only adjusting,
please be patient.



introduction
Hi, you know the rules.
Click on the icon on the top left to navigate.

Monday, July 27 @ 4:40 PM
Thanks for being by my side, at the saddest moment of my life.
Seriously.
I thank God for the miracle he has done for me.
God has bucketloads! trucketloads! of ways to talk to us.
This is what God has done.
He talked to me through a song. 'Jesus take the wheel', by carrie underwood.
He talked to me through a book.
He talked to me through my school's daily devotion.
For the first time, i thank my school for having daily devotion.
Today, i felt really happy. God did a miracle.
God gave me new friends.
I love all my friends , infact.
But I love my enemies even more.
I have been having a rough start this term.
But somehow, i knew God would do something.
And he really really did.
Someone also impacted my live. I really want to thank that person.
I guess that he is an influencer. If that is how you spell it.

Claudia, I will never EVER plot revenges from today onwards, and forever.