Hi, you know the rules.
Click on the icon on the top left to navigate.
Portfolio
Hi, I'm Claudia.
I ♥ PINK alot(:
I love people i can trust.
I want to go very far in life.
Trying to pass every obstacle there is.
I want to LOVE,LIVE,LAUGH.
This blogskin is proudly presented to you by Anna May with the graphics from The Fading
Night with a background made by Geng Hao.
Thursday, July 9 @ 3:22 PM
Ok, I admit. BOF. is nice. I watched it till 11 and i couldn't sleep after that hence the reason of why i am so sleepy today. I needed someone to pinch me. Lessons, were overall fine, I guess . Ms gomes was talking abt putting poems on our blogs. I'm gonna try it if a have the time. It seems fun. My grandma jsut visited me. OHMY, she is like the NICEST. She came from bukit timah all the way here just to pass me a few packets of sausages that i like. She's so sweet. My mum bought her a phone and gave her a expensive wallet. Claudia. toy with my emotions?NO