Hi, you know the rules.
Click on the icon on the top left to navigate.
Portfolio
Hi, I'm Claudia.
I ♥ PINK alot(:
I love people i can trust.
I want to go very far in life.
Trying to pass every obstacle there is.
I want to LOVE,LIVE,LAUGH.
This blogskin is proudly presented to you by Anna May with the graphics from The Fading
Night with a background made by Geng Hao.
Monday, July 20 @ 7:01 PM
Mrs Kumar say she might change my seat! Woohoo! CT's, Class test, they're all up to my neck. I got to focus. No more, people coming to my house , unless impt. I have to start studying .Oh gosh. I have got to keep my mind of the tube. Why do i have a feeling, that you're just pulling us down? sighs. I really don't know. I wonder what mrs tan told me last year was true. Wonders, it makes my mind go mad. Claudia, i need help, desperately.