Hi, you know the rules.
Click on the icon on the top left to navigate.
Portfolio
Hi, I'm Claudia.
I ♥ PINK alot(:
I love people i can trust.
I want to go very far in life.
Trying to pass every obstacle there is.
I want to LOVE,LIVE,LAUGH.
This blogskin is proudly presented to you by Anna May with the graphics from The Fading
Night with a background made by Geng Hao.
Tuesday, July 28 @ 8:47 PM
Its scary how someone can be so cruel. Blackness in her heart i guess. Well, The fun part of today! Is Sci enrichment course. We played with plastic and rubber, and guess what!! Everyone got their hands dirty and i didn't ahahahaha. We called sylvia ;elastic girl.Coz her hands was stuck with rubber. she was worried it wouldnt come off. We asked the teacher ,what if it couldnt come off, she jsut gave that shrug off look. How irresponsible. Well, oh well. it was F.U.N. today. i just realise CT's are in two weeks time. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! Claudia, you're really cruel.