Hi, you know the rules.
Click on the icon on the top left to navigate.
Portfolio
Hi, I'm Claudia.
I ♥ PINK alot(:
I love people i can trust.
I want to go very far in life.
Trying to pass every obstacle there is.
I want to LOVE,LIVE,LAUGH.
This blogskin is proudly presented to you by Anna May with the graphics from The Fading
Night with a background made by Geng Hao.
Friday, July 17 @ 7:20 PM
I would like to thank God for the friends and family he gave me. They made an impact in my life;D God I love you. I prayed for wisdom before i did my homework and for me to finish my homework. I have tons of it. I have a Shout out;D Jeremy, I'll keep praying! Cheer up;D I'm supposing suppose to do my home econs home work which is driving me crazy. The bad part of my day. We changed seats again. Coz of H1N1 . WE had to sit single file. And guess what im sitting at the back door at the corner like a loner. I'm bloody far from my friends. Oh Gosh i HAATEE --- ----- and -- ----. I want to kik their asses ,so badly. Grrrr. Rawr. Argh. I really hate this term and maybe the entire semester. I want the nightmare to stop. Jesus said, "Anything is possible if you have faith." Claudia, helps?