I'm only adjusting,
please be patient.



introduction
Hi, you know the rules.
Click on the icon on the top left to navigate.

Thursday, July 30 @ 4:42 PM
I thank God for Debbie, Valencia and Michelle. They're my really nice and new friends.
Not very new though.
I thank God for Vivien, Sylvia, Deanna , they've been an influence on my life.
Even though Deanna tot me thinggs, that are really weird.LOLS
Please don't be sad girls, I miss you girls too. But because of the cause, i really have to leave.I don't want to be abuse by that girl. I'm sure everyone knows who i'm talking abt.
It will really hurt me. Emotionally
So i made a Choice.
But i still love you.
I really do.
Thanks for all the things you taught me.Bad and good. Especially deanna. She taught a lot of things.She can be a health education teacher. HAHA.
WEll , I love my new friends too;D
My meepoks. Even though valencia doesn;t know what it is.
I'm gonna have tuition soon.
Byes, Claudia