Hi, you know the rules.
Click on the icon on the top left to navigate.
Portfolio
Hi, I'm Claudia.
I ♥ PINK alot(:
I love people i can trust.
I want to go very far in life.
Trying to pass every obstacle there is.
I want to LOVE,LIVE,LAUGH.
This blogskin is proudly presented to you by Anna May with the graphics from The Fading
Night with a background made by Geng Hao.
Thursday, July 16 @ 6:13 PM
I panicked and panicked even though i prepared for my storytelling but still i panicked. Mrs Lim didn't come. I think she's ill. Hope she's alright! It was kinda boring today. Another boring day. With homework. Vivien, Esabelle, Sylvia and Deanna came over my house for project. We ate at pizzahut. I felt sick coz I just ate it yesterday. We sort-of-did-project-but-not-so-much. So I'm kind of worried now. We have not done our LIT project. due on week 7 We have not done our MUSIC project.due on week 5 We have not finished our IT project.due next week. SYLVIA , its in your hands. Oh gosh. I have not done art , home econs ,maths, tuition maths , history hmwk. I'm so dead. I really shouldn't be here. Claudia, its like running a marathon