I'm only adjusting,
please be patient.



introduction
Hi, you know the rules.
Click on the icon on the top left to navigate.

Thursday, July 2 @ 3:47 PM
I had a great day, but I felt really horrible.

I guess it was the noise.

I need peace and quiet , sometimes.

First things first. Sorry if I was pissed at you for no reason and kept screaming at you.

Secondly, I told Deanna i would study so i ahve to after this. If not she will make fun of me.

LOLS.

Thirdly, I realise my pencil case is too small.

Fourth, Debbie makes me jealous of her pretty diary, so i'm gonna disturb her during physics class . >:D

Hehe. Joking. But yes i will irritate her coz i do that every class when i sit beside her.

I hated boarding the bus, coz i couldn't stand it. Argh.

I just showered and wore one of my favourite shirt.

It says, 'every girl loves a bad boy' and there's a picture of a guy with a beard.

I think its cute and funny.

My hair is wet and I'm lazy.



Claudia. I'm gonna stuff my face in books now. Sighs.