I'm only adjusting,
please be patient.



introduction
Hi, you know the rules.
Click on the icon on the top left to navigate.

Sunday, July 19 @ 6:18 PM
i couldn't attend cg meeting yesterday. because my bro forced me to stay home.
So Clare came over for a sleepover;D
We tried to do some homework then we decided to go shop for our stupid racial harmony day costume. In the end only went to eat ramen.
Went back then we swim at 8pm, slept at 11pm.
Today i brought her to church, we were tired ,really tired.
We went to eat at sushi tei at thomson plaza and bought our cheongsam.
Though the cheongsam isn't what i had in mind(the silk ones are expensive so i got cotton ones), it will still save my life.on friday.
I fell asleep and didn't bring clare down coz i was really tired. just woke up and now eating dinner. I gotta rush for home econs work. Save me!
Claudia, i thank god i have a friend like you.