Hi, you know the rules.
Click on the icon on the top left to navigate.
Portfolio
Hi, I'm Claudia.
I ♥ PINK alot(:
I love people i can trust.
I want to go very far in life.
Trying to pass every obstacle there is.
I want to LOVE,LIVE,LAUGH.
This blogskin is proudly presented to you by Anna May with the graphics from The Fading
Night with a background made by Geng Hao.
Friday, July 10 @ 5:53 PM
BORING DAY. HAD TUITION. and now i'm back on my blog ;DDD Argh, I haven watch my movies! Someone watch with me. Coz they're all horror. YAY. I want to freak out. coz its fun. Angels and Demons. nope. Drag me to hell. nope. Ghost of girlfriends past. nope. Obsessed. nope. ok, maybe not too horrifying. BUT STILL. man, I need a break from reality. I want a dream. RAWR.
blurts. i hate my ---- -------, they're on my nerves. seriously