I'm only adjusting,
please be patient.



introduction
Hi, you know the rules.
Click on the icon on the top left to navigate.

Wednesday, July 8 @ 4:49 PM
blurts
you're on my nerves.
come on, you're mean to everyone. EVERYONE.
you argue over a few bucks.
i don't want to be mean but who asked you not to eat.
i didn't want to do this. but you were WAY too much.
i never wanted to bear a grudge, so i'm letting this go.
you think i care about you? i just don't want to let a friend go BOOM , just cause of this.
I thinked twice before writing this post. maybe more.

Successful third day of Fasting, despite with my friends tempting me each and everyday.
I'm proud of myself, hehe.
I'm gonna TRY watching BOF. I said try.
I gave clare a hug today. I'm gonna give a hug to a person everyay.
Who shall i give tomorrow. AND THERE'S PE.
I'm giving maybe Vinita.If i see her after PE.
If not Wenjing, then i'll mess her hair.
Kidding.
Lessons seem to be getting more fun. I have more projects though.
I have work to do.
Pratically everything and one is driving me MAD.
Maybe not every but some.
I found the dates for my CT'S and they are NEXT MONTH.
I haven started studying so I'm gonna start.
I pray hard I'll score B's and A's . and NOOOO C's.
pray hard, study hard, play hard.
I'm glad i'm not lazy if not i'd fail every subject.
I pray chapel would be more fun. Its class chapel, and its boring.
I want a chapel like my church.
Ohmy, my church is Awwesome.

Claudia, am i overreacting with little grey issues?