I'm only adjusting,
please be patient.



introduction
Hi, you know the rules.
Click on the icon on the top left to navigate.

Monday, June 22 @ 10:48 PM
Woosh~and the whole day went pass.

I had tuition this morning till like 12 and after that it was FUN time with my class..

E,D,Vand S and me arrived there first so we started packing stuff and played volleyball and got our bikes which we sorta rented for 10 bucks, 4hrs.

We played games , Hui yi and i was in charge of station2 it was the most disgusting station coz there was like sea water and sand in the game.

IT WAS COOL ,well to watch them do it.HEHE.jkjk

We cycled for a while before that .

We had the bbq at 5.

It was kinda terrible coz some chicken was raw, HAHA.

But it was sorta edible.[didnt eat it though ]

I was kinda pissed coz everyone was happily eating and we were sadly cooking.

Though it was kinda fun.

But ppl kept asking for food. They even ordered it,

hello? We aint your stupid maids. Pay us.

I got even more pissed off for the packing. I won't say why.

but all i have to say is.

I REALLY HATE BEING IN CHARGE OF THINGS.

ever since today. coz there was butter all over MY CONTAINERS and yea.

I am like gonna plan my own bbq and have freedom with my friends. Who knows i might give someone a birthday surprise.

I love my friends

I give 70 marks for today. no, maybe 50.


Claudia