Hi, you know the rules.
Click on the icon on the top left to navigate.
Portfolio
Hi, I'm Claudia.
I ♥ PINK alot(:
I love people i can trust.
I want to go very far in life.
Trying to pass every obstacle there is.
I want to LOVE,LIVE,LAUGH.
This blogskin is proudly presented to you by Anna May with the graphics from The Fading
Night with a background made by Geng Hao.
Monday, June 15 @ 12:47 PM
Let's Talk About my Day yesterday, Sunday. I went to church late coz my mum woke up late, i can't blame her, she really is tired. It was celebrity weekend many celebs came, I listened to their many testimonies. Two words, THEY ROCK.After that I joined my CG for lunch and because i was lost of what to eat[ i never been there ] i just followed their back. Brandon treated me to lunch. I ate hokkien mee. Its been a long time since i ate it. YUM. We went to the chalet for the bbq too. It was f went cycling with theo,weixian and some other ppl , i had many troubles on the way. I changed my bike twice. 1st-chain loose 2nd-chain loose 3rd-FIXED Ants crawled on my leg,I shrieked. We were late for the bbq, hehe. We drank lots of rose syrup with water. We ate and then later , jinyan suggested play some games. I was sweating alot. Lots of running involved. Went home at 9 then bathed and help my bro fixx his lego thing and had my sleep. I had a pretty fun day, didnt i?
Yea and i would like to thank many ppl from the past two weeks for saying really nice things to me. ;D Claudia