I'm only adjusting,
please be patient.



introduction
Hi, you know the rules.
Click on the icon on the top left to navigate.

Saturday, June 13 @ 8:31 PM


I went to Sentosa yesterday . ;D


I went to the 4d magix and Luge and sky ride.


It was fun.


I love the luge, i love the speed.


The sky ride was scary and dangerous.


There was no net to catch us if we fall!


I was screaming like hell up there.


I went to the luge twice.


My skin blistered coz i held it to tight.


IT WAS FUN


Today had 5 HOURS OF MY CCA, debate...


woke up at 8am.


It was at Hwa Chong institution.The place was humongous and i went there with Alfreda.


It was tiring coz i slept at 11.


Someone really pissed lot of ppl off today.


Argh.


So after CCA i rushed off to tuition but couldnt make it in the end...


I came back and slept for two hrs.


Just had dinner .so this was how 'exciting' today went..




PHOTOS.



How did that get into my phone?



Alfreda.on the table.