I'm only adjusting,
please be patient.



introduction
Hi, you know the rules.
Click on the icon on the top left to navigate.

Tuesday, June 30 @ 8:19 PM
I have a mindset that -------'s like to torture me. They're a menace. A REALLY BIG ONE.
Iwill, and YES I WILL hate this term , but , hey, I WILL DO WELL. Coz i think i get to focus more with no one to talk to at my current-i- didn't -bloody- change seat. ARGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I asked -- ----and asked why. He said because me and partner are on good terms. Then what the rest are not?!!?!!?! I like my partner but HELLO, I want to make new friends. I wanted to sit beside someone i hardly talk to! I warmly welcome my friends to sit with me. But nooo, ARGH!!!!!!!!
I really really hate yesterday and today.
I pray for a miracle to happen.
OH GOSH! THIS REALLY SUCKS.
I want the weekends to come so i can chilllax.
Claudia, this is just the begining of my tormented semester.