Hi, you know the rules.
Click on the icon on the top left to navigate.
Portfolio
Hi, I'm Claudia.
I ♥ PINK alot(:
I love people i can trust.
I want to go very far in life.
Trying to pass every obstacle there is.
I want to LOVE,LIVE,LAUGH.
This blogskin is proudly presented to you by Anna May with the graphics from The Fading
Night with a background made by Geng Hao.
Tuesday, June 2 @ 1:27 PM
I had to wake up at 5.30am just to go tos school by7 . Though the only person i found at the canteen was esabelle sighs. We had the funtasia thing it was pretty okay. Some people got pissed though. I came back with merissa by the bus . Tianwei, sulin, hannah, ashley sim and leow, were int the bus too. The weird thing is that hanah and ashley sim alighted one stop b4 the rest. I saw sulin, tianwei and ashley leow fight for a phone on the way. LOLS. I jsut camebk and waiting for my maid to get out the shower. I'm sticky and sweaty.