I'm only adjusting,
please be patient.



introduction
Hi, you know the rules.
Click on the icon on the top left to navigate.

Wednesday, June 3 @ 6:48 PM
I had a really fun day today.
It started off with hanging out with esabelle sylvia and deanna, vivien didn't come coz she couldnt. But you will know why later on;D
I met them at Kovan mrt and started laughing at deanna coz she wear so little. I was kinda worried that they will laugh at me coz i was wearing high-waist shorts with a tucked in shirt. Good thing they didnt, Sylvia sayid it was nice. ;DDDThanks.
We took of to p.s. and bugis. I won't go into details though.
At around 4 we went to vivien's house to give her a SURPRISE. but didnt really turn out as one.though.and also went to school to hand in report books.
The worse part was that we saw our seniors and RAN.
When we were at vivien's house vivien was actually expecting us coz belle had given a hint and sylvia ran past the door..
lol.it was kinda funny .We asked vivien for water. she didnt invite us in though. haha.i walked in and saw vivien's sis and bro. Her sis couldn't recognize me. oh and btw, Vivien thank your sis for the compliment;DDDDD Hugs.
ok back to story.
We went back by bus so we all waited.
Not all of us belle and sylvia ran for it.
and guess who was in the bus with them?
mr chow.
lol
Deanna met blossom.
I met no one;DDDD
except for a prefect whom i don't know but recognize.
She kept staring at me.
Now i'm back and i think i need a shower coz i'm sticky and sweaty.

Shoots, i have not finish up my lit homework.

C<3