Hi, you know the rules.
Click on the icon on the top left to navigate.
Portfolio
Hi, I'm Claudia.
I ♥ PINK alot(:
I love people i can trust.
I want to go very far in life.
Trying to pass every obstacle there is.
I want to LOVE,LIVE,LAUGH.
This blogskin is proudly presented to you by Anna May with the graphics from The Fading
Night with a background made by Geng Hao.
Monday, June 1 @ 6:56 PM
I had an AWESOME sleep today till my brother woke me up by screaming my name . ARGH. I turned on my computer the next moment. At 11am my dad called and told my grandma to bring me to the doctors to check my skin. It no biggie. Guess what i was at the clinic from 12pm to 4pm. I was STARVING. When i reached my home , my grandmama bought me bubble tea. ;DDDD . She ROCKS. I ate two bowls of beehoon soup coz i was HUNGRY. I applied my medicine and went to do homework and use the com. Apparently , doing my homework is not working, i started but have not finished. Thank goodness my tuiton teacher isn't coming. Mschen get well soon ;D I'm gonna eat now. Buh- Byes.
I wish upon a star, that my homework would be done today.