I'm only adjusting,
please be patient.



introduction
Hi, you know the rules.
Click on the icon on the top left to navigate.

Thursday, May 28 @ 10:41 PM
Oh thank goodness school is over, but now i have june holiday homework to do , and you know what it is right in front of me now.
I haven't been writing so , here's how my week was like.
Monday, we didnt do much . It was boring
Tuesday, suppose to have cca but last min got canceled
Wednesday, had fun in IT and had storytelling competition , Clare and her group won first prize. (applause)
Today ,was CLEAN THE CLASS day. It was fun but scary, coz i saw spiders on my cloth which looks like dust. I screamed in class while we were watching KUNG FU PANDA. I mopped the floor okay ..sorta like playing. Debs said i could be a house wife. But i think i'll be terrible coz i will leave the dishes in the sink. Teehee.
Our S.O. was cancelled sadly. but we're still gonna have fun. ;D

My review of the day .

Good news
Holidays are here ;D

My fun is coming along.

I want to got to the beach.

Bad news

I have tons of work to do