Hi, you know the rules.
Click on the icon on the top left to navigate.
Portfolio
Hi, I'm Claudia.
I ♥ PINK alot(:
I love people i can trust.
I want to go very far in life.
Trying to pass every obstacle there is.
I want to LOVE,LIVE,LAUGH.
This blogskin is proudly presented to you by Anna May with the graphics from The Fading
Night with a background made by Geng Hao.
Sunday, May 31 @ 10:43 AM
I had quite lots of fun yesterday. I had tuition and right after tuition Clare came over . We went to rollerblade at my condo and we went swimming. We wanted to go to the sauna but SOME WEIRDO SECUIRITY GUARD said we couldn't coz we were 13. Damn Its ok his weird. I went out for dinner too. Ate noodles and bought lots of things from miss selfridge! Bought a top , highwaist skirt and highwaist shorts. my bro bought another nerf gun. It was fun we tried it last night. ;DDDDDDD Its kinda sad this moring coz i didnt attend church and i just lost my chance of joining the choir. I have already lost 2 chances of doing smth i like , but yet another one is gone... Argh.
I hate myself coz i miss chances for doing things i like.